Golden Triangle Mall
Golden Triangle Mall is a 765,000sf, regional enclosed mall featuring over 90 national retailers, specialty stores and restaurants. It is anchored by Macy’s, Dillard’s, jcpenney, Sears, Ross Dress for Less and includes junior anchors Barnes & Noble, DSW Shoes and Landmark Theatre.
Golden Triangle Mall is undergoing a total redevelopment. The renovation incorporates major interior and exterior improvements, the addition of new retail and restaurants, and upgrades to select stores to reflect the latest retail prototypes with a wider array of merchandise.
Specific renovations include:
- New exterior façade.
- Redesign and enhance mall entrances to create inviting entry points visible from the interstate.
- New exterior landscaping that will buffer parking areas and provide green space
- Renovate mall common area with new flooring, materials and design elements.
- Open the existing ceiling to provide more natural light into the mall.
- Additional lights will be added to create a warmer shopping experience.
- New amenities throughout the mall including benches, interior landscape, fixtures and installation of directories.
- Install new property signage and implement new graphics program throughout the interior and exterior of the mall.